Table of Contents
Adding AdultTalentList.com as a Trusted Email Domain #
To make sure Adult Talent List messages aren’t sent to your spam or junk folder, try adjusting your filters to always receive emails from trusted email domains like AdultTalentList.com.
If your email provider isn’t listed below, you can ask them how to add a domain to your safe senders list.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Junk in the top middle, and and select Junk E-mail Options from the drop-down.
- On the dialog box of Junk E-Mail Options
- Click the Safe Senders tab
- Click Add and type “adulttalentlist.com”.
- Click OK and then click Apply.
For Yahoo Mail #
- Click Mail on the upper right of the Yahoo homepage.
- Move your cursor over the Settings icon and click Settings.
- Click Filters on the left rail and then click the Add button.
- Type “Adult Talent List” as the Filter Name.
- To the right of the field From, select Contains and enter “@adulttalentlist.com” in the first box.
- To the right of the field Then move the message to this folder, select Inbox.
- Click Save.
To make sure you get password reset messages, you can add Adult Talent List as a contact in your email address book. If you’re still not receiving emails from Adult Talent List, check out these troubleshooting tips.