Manage Your Account
- From the Account Settings page select Notifications from the menu of the left side.
- Un-check the check-boxes for the notifications that you do not want to receive.
- Check any boxes for notifications that you do want to receive.
- When you are done making you selections. Press the Update Notifications button at the bottom of the page.
Closing your account means permanently deleting your profile and removing access to all your Adult Talent List information from our site. All posts, galleries, resumes, and job listings will be deleted as well.
To close your Adult Talent List account from the Account Settings page:
- Click the avatar icon at top of the page.
- Select Account from the drop-down.
- Select the Delete Account tab on the left side menu.
- Enter your password to verify that the account should be deleted.
- Press the Delete Account button.
- You won’t have access to your connections or any information you’ve added to your account.
- Your profile will no longer be visible on Adult Talent List.
- Search engines like Yahoo!, Bing, and Google may still display your information temporarily due to the way they collect and update their search data. Learn more about how your profile shows up in search engine results.
- You’ll lose all recommendations and endorsements you’ve collected on your Adult Talent List profile.
- You may want to download a copy of your data before you close your account with us.
Notifications are a central aspect of the user experience on Adult Talent List. Users will receive notifications and updates directly on the website as they happen. Notifications appear in the bell icon in the lower right corner of the web-page. You can also find notification in the notifications tab directly on your profile page.
- Notify user when user role is changed.
- Notify user when someone comments on their post
- Notify user when someone replies to one of their comments
- Notify user when another member views their profile
- Notify user when guests views their profile
- Notify user when someone leaves a review or rating
To view all notification or change your notification settings. Go to Web Notifications in your account settings. By default all notifications are turned on. If you would like to stop receiving notification uncheck the boxes next to the notifications to opt-out.
Members are given the option to cancel their membership at anytime from their account page.
When a member cancels their membership, their automatic renewal payments will be immediately disabled but the member will retain access to restricted content up until the expiration date on their account is reached.
For example, if a customer’s account is due to renew on June 1 and they choose to cancel on May 15th, they will be permitted to access restricted content up until June 1. Their access continues for the duration of the period they have paid for.
In order for a customer to be able to cancel their membership, a few conditions must be met:
- The account must have been paid through a payment gateway that supports cancelling recurring subscriptions.
- The account must have the Auto Renew option enabled. This is set automatically when customers purchase a membership with auto renew enabled.
- A Payment Profile ID must be present on the membership. This ID is provided by the merchant processor (Stripe, PayPal, etc) and is set automatically during account registration.
- The membership must have a status of Active.
- Payment plans cannot be cancelled.
If any of these conditions are not met, the option to cancel a membership will not be shown.
Resumes can be created by logged in users using the resume submission form.
Upon visiting the form, step 1 lets the user input resume details including:
Their name and contact details
Their content/summary for the resume
A category and some skills
Their websites – users can add as many as they want
Education and experience – again, users can add as many of these items as they want.
Step 2 is a preview where they can see how the resume will look. From then they can click back to edit the resume further, or click submit to go to step 3 where a confirmation is displayed.
Jobs can be posted to the job board by any member of Adult Talent List. Jobs can be viewed by all members/guests and every logged in user has the ability to apply for the job through the application submission form. Job listings cost $2.99 and expire after 90 days.
To begin navigate to the “Post a Job” page to find the job listing form.
- Hover over the Jobs tab in the main menu
- Hover over Jobs Dashboard
- Select Post a Job from the drop-down
- You’ll be prompted to fill in the following fields:
- The Job Title – The first thing you’ll need to fill in is the job title. We encourage you to use common job titles ( like ‘Model’ or ‘Actress’).
- The Location – To make sure that your job listing is advertised to the appropriate candidates, add an accurate location. Locations will be auto-suggested as you type. It’s important to choose the city, state, and country where the person will be working. If the job can be done remotely, leave the field blank if you’d like.
- Job Category – Select a category to place the job into. This allows jobseekers to easily filter through jobs of their interests.
- Job Tags – You’ll see a short section with the optional tags to better target your job post. These can include Genre, Gender, Function, Salary, Employment type etc.
- Description – Next fill out the job description and requirements. The information included in this sections will form your public facing job advert. This is your chance to explain to potential candidates what the job involves.
- E-mail/URL – Enter in e-mail or web address where jobseekers can apply.
- Company Details – This is the section where you can enter details about your company. You can list your website, twitter username, a link to a video, or upload a logo or picture.
- Click the preview button to verify that you’re listing is correct
- Submit your job listing
Check using your preferred method through the PayPal gateway. You will receive confirmation when your payment is complete and you can be redirected back to the Post Job page.
If you are logged in, visiting a job or resume will show a bookmark box at the top of the listing. This will look something like:
Clicking on this will reveal the add bookmark form. On this you can optionally add a note for the bookmark and save it:
After saving the bookmark, the bookmark will be displayed in ‘my bookmarks’ and also, the listing will show that the listing has been bookmarked:
Registered users can create job alerts based on searches (by keyword, location keyword, category) which are delivered by email either daily, weekly or bi-weekly.
The job alerts page will at first show a blank table as no alerts are configured. Click ‘add alert’ to begin. This will show the add alert form:
When you’ve setup your alert click ‘save’. It will then be activated and displayed in the table:
Hovering over an alert will give you the option to:
- Delete the alert
- Disable or enable the alert
- Preview the alert (view matching results) and
- Edit the alert
Job listers can set a closing date via a new field on the job submission form. Once this date passes, the job listing is automatically ended.
Setting a closing date for a job
On the job submission form, you’ll notice a new field:
This can be filled in manually, or by using the date-picker which is displayed on click.
Closing date display on the frontend
Closing dates will be displayed along with the meta on single job listing pages:
Within 2 days of the closing date, the text will change color and show a different icon:
Finally, once expired it will turn red:
Your resume(s) can be viewed, edited or removed from the candidate dashboard.
The candidate dashboard is available for logged in users – it displays a users submitted resumes, allowing them to edit or remove them.
Your resume can be a quick way to apply to jobs quickly without filling out a lot of applications.