Hey there! We’re Adult Talent List, your one stop shop for all things adult. For the past 10+ years, we’ve been helping actors and models find jobs in the adult industry, but that’s just the beginning of what we want to do. We’re dedicated to making this industry better for everyone, and that includes you! We want to share your story, your advice or your success and life lessons with the ever growing readership of Adult Talent List.
Your goal is to get our readers motivated to take chances, to move forward on their big goals and dreams. BUT, to get them started in the industry, you need help. I’m looking for stories, advice, and success stories to share with the Adult Talent List readership.
Want to write for Adult Talent List?
Here are a few reasons you should become a guest blogger and share your voice with the Adult Talent List community.
- Gain a link back to your website in your article
- Become a part of one of the fastest-growing adult industry communities on the web
- Acquire added authority to your personal/business brand
- Get exposed to other leaders, achievers, and GO-Getters in our network
- Receive free promotion to thousands of our social media followers
- Leverage exposure on Adult Talent List to land other opportunities, i.e, more guest authoring, speaking engagements, etc..
- Gain a permanent spot in our Archives, improving long-term traffic back to you
- Leverage our SEO Analyst’s and Editorial Team’s expertise to increase the odds of your article getting ranked on Google’s/Bing’s 1st page.
What Are We Looking For?
- We like articles that fit within the adult industry business: Career Advice, Money, Sex, Business, Technology, Adult Affiliates, New releases, Goal setting, Productivity, Success Secrets, and How-to. In addition to this, we also like motivational/inspirational articles about overcoming adversity, taking action, reaching goals, and stories of people’s pursuit of personal achievement (i.e. success stories of well known people, and ordinary GO-getters alike) which will get archived in our Blog section.
- We prefer high impact articles between 900 – 3000 words long, that include a 2 paragraph introduction, usually followed by good quality subheadings. To get an idea of what we’re looking for, and what we’ve already written, have a look at some of our existing posts on the Blog
- We like our articles to be informative, interesting, and upbeat. We want to help our readers feel motivated, and inspired to take action on their goals and dreams. As such, using long quotes and speeches for the bulk of your point or information is not something we are looking for.
- We DO NOT accept content that has already been published. Originality is key. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms, or with another publication, we will not consider it if it has already been published.
- We DO NOT accept sub-par content. We value contributors who value their work, and we value our readers. Potential contributors who spend minimal time creating an article, just to turn out quick post to gain a backlink, are easy to spot and rarely make it past our editorial team. Your article should be well thought out, well-structured, useful and include one or more of the following aspects:, informative, funny, emotional, or entertaining content. In short, it should be worth reading.
- We DO NOT accept sponsored articles or paid links. However, we are open to advertising partnerships.
How to Get Started
If you’re interested in becoming an author for Adult Talent List, submit your articles to email@example.com. You can either save your article in a word document or in Google Docs, and be sure to include your first and last name, along with a short bio at the bottom with 1-2 links of your own.
Ensure the completed final draft of your article has a strong and unique working title. This is important, as the title is the first thing that catches the eye of our readers. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting.
**submissions demonstrating prior proactive keyword research and SEO analysis for the article being submitted are prioritized over submission that do not.
Your avatar will be shown next to your author bio, so please send a profile pic attached) so that our readers get to see a nice picture of you! Then just place your bio in the document, and attach it on the email.
Use the subject line of ‘Guest Post”, followed by the title of your article. By doing this, you will improve the turn around time of our reviewing/publishing of your article.
Please Note – We reserve the right to include or delete any links within articles, or edit any part of the article in order to tailor the writing to our readers preferences and improve it’s flow, readability, and SEO structure. Once the article becomes published it officially becomes property of Vantage Media Group, LLC.
Thank you and we look forward to partnering with you to publish your great content online and change lives in the process!